- Noun, A network uniting student voices and organizing students on the ground to speak out about law school reform and school the current legal education system.
- Noun, A blog publishing student voices on the law school experience and student proposals for law school reform.
- Verb, To be suffering through or have suffered through three years of a legal education in which one loses a sense of human dignity, the right to regular hygiene, hundreds of thousands of dollars, and the prospect of a high-paying job.
- Verb, To actively remove a law student’s sense of human dignity, right to regular hygiene, and ability to have a healthy romantic relationship.
- Adjective, Douchebagged and blinded to one’s own entitlement
- Adjective, Disillusioned, disgruntled, and dismantled.
- When I’m sitting alone, reading Contracts, I don’t feel so alone when I read Law Schooled.
- Can you believe what that idiot said on Law Schooled?
- It’s exam period. I’m wearing sweats, breaking out, and haven’t slept or showered for days. Aw man! I’ve been Law Schooled!
- “He came in with a girlfriend, but after two semesters, they totally broke up.” ”Well, at least he got on Law Review.” ”Naw, Dude, they totally Law Schooled him.”
- I aspire to be like the legendary customer at that restaurant in San Francisco. I now regularly leave 1% tips to ensure my server knows I’m a member of the 1%, and I circle the word “tip” and write “get a better job”. I have become a Law Schooled shell of a man.
- I entered law school wanting to get a job as an astronaut or lawyer, but I came out with $250,000 of debt and no job. I’m feeling so Law Schooled.
1. Noun, A game where often first year law students put gunners on a bingo card. The first gunner to talk gets crossed off on the card. Whichever player gets five gunners in a row screams out “Bingo!” in the middle of class.
- Urban Dictionary Definition of Gunner: ”A person who is competitive,overly-ambitious and substantially exceeds minimum requirements. A gunner will compromise his/her peer relationships and/or reputation among peers in order to obtain recognition and praise from his/her superiors.”
- Bingo: Game, name of dog, whatever.